176

It was a difficult day. There was some stress eating and a thudding in my head owing to news I heard today. But still, we must be dogged about this practice. So here are a few things I am grateful for today:

1. Papa is well.

2. Had a really good conversation with an old friend who I reconnected through work. We talked a little bit about poetry we read. What is it about poetry? The way even the hardened, gnarled root in our heart softens and we offer ourselves to soak up bleeding rainbows? 

3. Both my help came to work today. It was nice.

4. I was completely wiped by 8 pm. This was a good feeling. Exhaustion too is an interesting form of life.

5. There was good wifi, I was not blocked from using Netbanking services, and there was water today. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)