166

 So tired mentally and emotionally. It looks as if each day of the rest of this year, I will have to live twice as much. But here are the few things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. He came by today and it was a nice surprise.

2. I got ukkadaichi modak (steamed modak) from The Bombay Sweet House. They were the softest, spongiest, tastiest modaks that I have bought commercially. (Otherwise my cook makes nice ones but I forgot to get the ingredients for her to make them for me.)

3. We completed 1 milestone at work today. That was a big moment. 

4. I have to work over the weekend to complete something else. I am not ecstatic about that but I have wanted to create training on technology for a long while. This is a good opportunity. 

5. I have calls with the client every evening. Today there was a lot of noise and music on the roads as people were bringing home the Ganpati. I was a little worried about how it would go. But managed. (I think "but managed" should be on my obituary.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)