165

I wish this year was done. Here are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. He sounded happy when he spoke to me.

2. My cook had used the Blue Tribe mockmeat and made a tasty Chello kebab biryani.

3. The channa daal was really tasty too.

4. Had different kinds of conversations. It's really amazing how you can be the same species as another entity and still be so different. Sometimes communication feels like a kaleidoscope of a giant juicy soul. 

5. I bought croissants - soft, tasty, fresh baked butter croissants from the bakery below my building. It was gorgeous when heated and served with jam. Had that with ginger tea. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)