164

 I almost lost my cool four times but here's what I am grateful for today;

1. Papa is well and it sounded as if he had a good time at the ashram.

2. I finished a little work but also got started on some other work today. I get the feeling as if the next few months, rather the remainder of this year, I will need to approach them like a soldier. Stoic, focused, detached, strong, brave.

3. My cook made very tasty besan chilla today.

4. There was a good call with the client.

5. My health was better today. Somewhat. Could sit up without a whole lot of bodyache.

6. What a gorgeous walk I had! It was soothing, melodious, and complete. It was a walk in the rain. In Bombay. At Bandstand. At night. In the midst of a thinning crowd and an expansive world. It was a wonderful, wonderful walk. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)