One more day

 Today began with so much tumult. But I managed to finish one set of work, have a couple of strong work-related calls, and a lot of other things that induced panic. But I had a massage and spoke to my father.

Some days, talking to Dad is the most special thing that happens.

I have started reading another article and it seems interesting. It's on the nature of persuasion. Have not been able to find the book on Shiva Sutras now. That was quite mind-bending. But I am trying to explore this process of detaching yourself from your body first and mind second.

I had a scary dream in the afternoon/ early evening. In the dream, I was talking to a friend. I was telling her that I wanted to go to the base of the Worli sea link but people discouraged me. My friend repliesd that she had wanted to go there too. But people, especially her father, said not to go because a lot of tigers were killed there. He held her back physically and said,"Kabhi nahin bhoolti." (She never forgets.) I think he was referring to the sea.

The sea stands for emotions, sub-conscious, and I think the mother. I think maybe my friend (or me, projecting) wanted to get closer to my mother's pain. And a father figure held us back. Tigers in dreams could stand for problems. In Hindu mythology, they are interpreted as standing for ego. My friend had recently been to a safari and had spotted tigers. 

The sea link stands for connection, actually a fast connection between the older part of a city to the newer part of a city. That could be that maybe the link between the mother's past pain and the chaos of today have a connection. 

And it's twilight. It's dark. 

I think it's Ma Kali saying hello. 



Comments