A nice walk and for the next 140 days...

 Had a really nice walk today. I woke up a little upset because the cleaning lady had taken an off today. It is getting very irritating now. But I must be patient. 

Then I read an article in the Harvard Business Review compendium (the HBR'S Ten Best Must Read books). It was called 'Telling Tales' by Stephen Denning. The article had an interesting reference to an 'International Storytelling Center" in Tennessee. I just looked it up. It seems like a really nice place- an NGO dediicated to improving the world through stories. (Link: https://www.storytellingcenter.net/)

Should research it some more.

In this article, there was a segment called 'The Story Catalog'. It was so cogently written. This is the thing with good writing - the work shows and also does not show. It's like looking into a goodlooking face - it may be without make-up except for that slight dewy tint that looks loke your face emerged like a pearl from an oyster. But it has good features and eyes that will not let you turn away. 

Anyway I started with reading that and then I finished one article because over the weekend I have a lot of other stuff to do. As in - other work. I thought that I am working really hard so I bought an expensive kaftaan dress from Nicobar. 

The walk was scrumptious. Just a good breeze. But it really must rain now. This teasing has gone on long enough.

Sleepy now. 



Comments