Okay so...

 Pavlovian responses to evening walks seem to be kicking in.

I had to create an audio script for a rather large topic. I thought I could wrap it up in an hour but even after two hours of sturdy work, there was a lot remaining. The sun had set. The traffic noise seemed to be abating and I didn't want to skip a day. But there was a lot to finish. So I thought I would take a short walk. 

Today I went to Pali Hill instead of Bandstand. 

It was lovely! They have dug up the road outside Rishi Kapoor's house for quite a long stretch. So only a single line of cars can pass. But it was cool and quiet. I couldn't find my earplugs today. So I had put on some music on my phone and tucked it away in my crossbody. Today I listened to a song recommended by a colleague, "Moondance". The use of flute in this piece is quite lovely!

I remembered how much I love Pali Hill. It's not as bustling and urgent as Bandstand. And there are spots where you feel wealthy...not because one has a lot, but because one needs so little. There's a sweet satisfaction that is diffused in the area. I actually started feeling drowsy on account of contentment! 

Anyway, good walk done and reached home. 

Dashing off a quick post now, just to record one's existence.


Comments