Filled up on Tuesday

 Day began with a client call. The call went off reasonably well. Papa makes me a concoction with warm water and methi powder. It's a little bitter but I like the taste. It's got a smokey, nutty, bitter taste - almost like a dark roast. I had a to-do list all done but I get exhausted just talking and listening to people. So I did not get as much done.

I went for a longer walk though, which was lovely. My legs are aching and I am properly tired but there was high tide and lovely Breeze. I sat for a while. Didn't like the fact that a guy was just hanging around me talking or pretending to talk on the phone. 

Walked towards the end of the promenade and clicked what I think is a gorgeous picture of a city that lays half-developed like a soft boiled egg in the shadows and reflected lights on the surface of the sea.

Came home and really relished the glass of cold water. Today I tried something that was so yummy! Tore off a plain croissant, dampened the pieces with milk - just enough to wet them, added a spoon of jaggery powder and warmed it up. It was so filling and tasty. 

Wore my snuggly flannel shirt from M&S and my new navy tights. Really sleepy now. Will change out of my new clothes and rest up.

Comments