Diving right in..

 A new year has begun. I went on a short trip with M and her pet to a cave where Pandavas are rumored to have lived. We came to a clearing at the cave where there was a lovely, cold pond. We'd gone in the afternoon, so we were properly hot and dusty. We just swum around and floated on our backs, looking up at the open sky rimmed with treetops and cliff edges and lush leaves. Then we sunned ourselves on rocks and had juice and sandwiches. Then splashed around some more, lounged around some more, and headed back. It was perhaps the plunging into peace that I really needed to get into the year because...

...my phone broke into several pieces. I got a new one and the SIM card isn't working. So I have to get that sorted out and I really have to get going on a couple of projects. So taking time out to go hang around at a mobile shop is not what I had in mind. But just as peace this morning came to me unbeckoned, so did chaos. 

My intention for this year (and the rest of this life) is to meet it all with equanimity and say to myself that it's all good.

Onwards.


Comments