Happy times gone, happy times ahead

 I am in Vashi now and it feels really nice. Woke up early morning, chatted with Papa over coffee, and started work by looking out at a guava tree.

Today there will be an evening with a friend, then possibly will get home before midnight. 

It feels really good. 

This year was a lot.

I lost 4 friends to suicide. 

I took a trip with my Dad. 

I got some really great assignments and some wonderful ones were taken away.

I looked around my house and saw too many things and complained about the mess.

I looked around my house and was grateful for the sheer volume of beautiful things I had. 

I found a new cafe. 

I found really nice books in familiar cafes.

I started this year with my heart full. 

It feels full circle now on 31st afternoon. 


Comments