Returning

 Have come back to Bandra with a heavy heart. It's not easy leaving Papa there. I am working on a simple but complex project now. There's a lot to do in that one. Some portion I completed. Much remains. But no matter. Will take it up tomorrow.

Had to fill out a timesheet for work. It always feels strange to do this. It feels as if one is taking a large block of infinity and fitting it all into neat little Excel cells. Makes me an odd type of Gulliver.

I had a fitful nap. I woke up to feeling something warm and salty in my mouth. Turned out my gums were bleeding.

My heart feels really heavy today. I had read this in a Louise Hay's book a long time ago that bleeding gums indicate a sense of joy oozing away from life. I suppose I should be mindful of penciling in little notches of joy in my days.

Anyway, will be collaborating with a friend or at least chatting with her in a while. But for now, it's all good. 

Comments