December Day

 It was hot.

Took my niece street shopping on Hill Road. It's sometimes hard to explain the significance of a landmark and an experience to a generation so different from your own. But it was great fun. 

We ate at Smokehouse Deli. I quite relished my virgin apple mojito.

But I have become really slow after returning from Orissa. The couple of work calls that I had went well. But I was wading through molasses. There's just so much stuff in my house. 

Yet again I wished I had a manager for my home. 

I really need some energy back. 

Am drying a truckload (it at least feels like it) of clothes in one bedroom. And it was feeling closed in. So I am sleeping in my living room. 

There's much to do. I am feeling too tired to do the puja. I know it will be good for me if I do it. But I can't. Could it be because my chilli plants aren't there? So I am not feeling rooted? It can be that possibly. 

I love city lights.

Really feeling unmoored today. It was a good enough day. Nothing went wrong. Had fun with my niece. Work was sweet. 

But it's December. There should be no agenda. We should all just float through it, light and directionless. 



Comments