A quick little Wednesday

 The day went off really fast. There was a lot to do. A ton of work to finish. I did 1 bit. Then there is another section that is quite intensive. I should have woken up now to start working on it but am going to bed now.

So much gets skewed when I get into the kitchen. I cooked palak for Papa. I thought it was nice with garlic and onions and a tomato. I don't think he liked it very much. Actually he had become used to R's cooking. As had I. But she is gone now. And I am left.

Felt bad for Dad. So I got some treats from Theobroma...butter wheat pavs and an eggless dense chocolate cake. That cake is a genius bit of artistry. It's moist and rich and doesn't have the dry gravelly texture of an eggless cake. It's a superb thing.

And yeah ... whole-wheat rye bread.

Okay. Sleepy now.

Comments