So...

 I reached Vashi and I didn't think I would make it in time. After 7 Ola cabs had cancelled because they wouldn't accept Ola money, I finally got one. He was a young chipper who made such a face when I sat in and unpacked a phirni to eat it. I asked him if he had a problem if I ate in his cab. He asked me if I could do it without pulling down my mask. Sheesh! These millennials and their sarcasm. Anyway, I dropped the phirni when I got out of the cab and it was a small devastation in my already weary heart. But seeing gorgeous large guavas on our tree helped along the healing process.

This shuttling between Bandra and Vashi is getting so hassling. I hate packing and unpacking and leaving things here and searching for stuff there. I really need a personal assistant. Someone to go and pick up stuff from the laundry, organize my cupboards, tackle groceries, manage my calendar, scout for good tailors, print and scan invoices, set up meetings, etc. I expend way too much precious energy doing all these things. 

Okay, if all this is too much then just someone to help me pack. There should be such a concierge service in Urban Company. 

Anyway, had to do a lot of follow-ups and calls and didn't actually finish what I was supposed to. Maybe tonight.

Or tomorrow morning.

There's always the next day. And it always comes. 

I had my season's very first mango. It was SO good!

There will be mangoes throughout the weekend. Suddenly, there's so much joy! 

Comments

Atul Sharma said…
Hi... is it possible for you to change the font to black...? I am little challenged with colour and it will really help...