A day of varying unpleasantness

Today was not very optimal. My computer stopped working. I contacted the company I am freelancing for and asked them for a replacement laptop. Have been feeling very irritated. Didn't meditate or work out. Last night was feeling nervous so ate a big bag of chips in the dark. Feeling a solid wall of anger and helplessness.

Today I came across something on Amazon Prime - a show called 'I, Pedophile: Understanding the Mental Disorder' and I almost threw up. A big part of me feels that this...THIS is why we are such a depraved society. That we will want a child abuser's point of view on things now. Another part of me thinks back to a story of a young boy in Norway who used to be aroused by pictures of children. He wanted to stop and get treated before he harmed someone. He couldn't find a support group.

I don't know what happened to him. Didn't want to. Until now. 


Comments