A comeback on a rainy day

This is the first post in 2020 and it could very easily be the first post in a whole new world. There is a pandemic (called Corona) around and I have shifted back from Bangalore, except that my stuff is still there. It is pouring outside and I wish one could record the sound of the rain onto the blog post. I wonder if people read blogs anymore. I wonder if people read anymore. I think as a discipline, whenever I blog, I should use my laptop instead of my phone. A phone seems to make everything dispensable. That may not be such a bad thing because everything really is.

It s raining and I am blogging after a really long time. Despite the sound of falling rain, it is quietish at eleven-thirty in the morning. It is not so much a comeback then as a return.

So, in the most modest of ways...hello.

Comments

sweetalmondoil said…
Glad to have you back and writing. I’ve been reading your blog for many years. Last year you stopped writing and I would visit to find no more posts. Yesterday, I visited again, just to check and I see you’ve been writing again. Keep at it. Some of us do read, to answer the question you ask in this post. Stay safe. Take care.
Mukta Raut said…
Thank you so much! So glad that you dropped in. You stay well too!