241 of 15,400

Things that made me happy today:

1. Rain. Lots of it. And no power cut.

2. Plan to make a quick trip to Delhi soon. Awaiting my pal's reply but just planning stuff with her always feels like play.

3. Had asked a cousin to sketch Ma's photo. She did. It's come out so well!

4. Wrote a couple of sample mailers. Savored over them. But they aren't useful from a commercial perspective. But felt really good.

5. Had a nice nap.

6. Can walk and all. No toothache. Huge blessing.

7. Laptop was working fine.

8. Enjoyed my meal. We have to eat one meal for a while. This meal is cooked without onion or garlic or oil or masala. I really enjoyed the rice and daal cooked with brinjals and some other vegetables.

9. The help had got her little baby girl. She's so chubby and cute! Loved playing with her.

10. There was water the whole day.

(I could get through to 10 points without stopping. So yay!)

Comments