239 and 240 of 15,400

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Watching a shiny steel platter being decorated with fruits. Large, maroon grapes glisten with water and the mangoes are the colour of spring shade in a forest.

2. A friend came over to meet me. Felt really good, despite the sharp tightness in the chest.

3. Started work gently today. Really liked whatever I did. Didn't work too long or hard but enjoyed what I did.

4. It got stormy in the evening. For a few seconds, I sat in a dark room, listened to thunder, and the world felt perfect. 

5. Wore a really comfortable orange, cotton dress today.

6. Watched some funny clips of Friends.

7. I saw a few kittens in a house next door. I don't like cats at all. But well, someone became a mommy today. And tiny kittens that can't even walk straight are a little funny.

(I am trying to get to ten.)

8. We had running water. Lots of it.

9. My brother and father are healthy today.

10. I love the papaya tree outside my house. In the rain, the top part prances like a cheerleader. 

Comments