242 of 15,400

1. A friend from Pune came to visit. It felt so good, just talking to him. He and I had worked on a short film together. I told him about a story that my mum had told me about.

2. I got a good head massage. My hair looks greasy despite shampooing, though. But the massage itself was good.

3. My first cup of tea was very tasty.

4. All good at home. Brother and father are safe and sound.

5. There was food on the plate, water in the taps, and a roof over our heads. Plenty good.

6. My friend showed me a clip of this foreign film called "The Fall". It looked like a visual ballad. Want to see it.

7. For a good 15 minutes, my chest did not have the tightness.

8. My skin looked a little better today.

9. A friend from Bangalore had called. Felt really good to talk to her.

10. I almost lost my temper on two occasions. However, in one occasion, I took time out to write a short prayer asking for a heart strong enough to get past it. In the other occasion, I thought about that person's sweet gesture made some time ago and exhaled the discomfort. I am God.

11. The Film Companion interview of Vijay...the guy who plays Arjun Reddy is really good. Why are they all so angry? This guy behaves in corporeal punishment. The director believes that slapping around your partner can very easily be part of a passionate relationship. Hmm. That movie invites psychoanalysis like nothing I have seen in a long time.

12. All my pens had ink.

13. Can still fit into a top that I thought I couldn't.

14. The leaves of the guava tree, homes to little rivulets of rain, just spread across the window like a continent of peace.

15. The sound of a downpour and a hundred story ideas float around in tiny orbs.

Comments