162

 Today I write to soothe myself. It was very extreme mood-wise but we got by however we got by.

1. Papa is well. 

2. My cook made this very tasty ukkad...rice flour cooked in boiling hot water, seasoned with just salt and turmeric and then tempered with curry leaves, mustard seeds and chilli. Finish off with ghee. It has an upma-like consistency and it's yummy.

3. Although I did not get a good amount of planned work done, did some groundwork so that the team can expedite work tomorrow.

4.  Worked out today. Grateful that the body still moves.

5. Have a roof over my head, food on the plate, water in the taps, and no debt. I have come to appreciate this more and more now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)