135

 Today was a good day and it has not yet ended but I thought I should write things down every single day. It really helps the goodness of time distill and percolate in one's life.

1. Papa is well and I spoke to him today.

2. Despite deep reservations, we finished some work on time today. That gave me a breather.

3. Tried out a Starbucks in the Red Chillies building today. It was really nice!

4. Cook did not come today but the other cleaning lady made nice pulao for me.

5. Got through the day today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Been reading you since you started. Must say, is something up with new format on your blog? All the posts appear blank until I click on each. Other than that, well, I like wandering into your mind space, like casually strolling through, marvelling at some thoughts, resonance in some, acknowledgment here, a bit of nod at some, lingering, and then leaving. I do manage to catch up couple of times atleast, yearly , it’s what 12 plus years now.That does sound stalkerish, it’s not though.

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)