132, 133, 134

 Several things to be grateful for and several things have zapped me:

1. Papa is well. 

2. Left my phone in the auto and one thing led to another. A traffic cop had it. I got it from him the next day and I'm pretty sure he has gone through the phone and pictures and all. Not feeling good about it. But phone is with me. I suppose things could have been worse.

3. Had a lovely dinner at Nara Thai in Colaba. My friend and I went for a walk on Marine Drive and it was scrumptious!

4. I saw the movie, "Auron mein kahan dum tha" with Ajay Devgan, Tabu, and Jimmy Shergill. I loved that movie! I don't know if the references to the story of Radha-Krishn was intentional (although the protagonist is named Krishna). I had read a piece somewhere about the story of Radha and Krishna. When Krishna meets Radha for the last time, he promises that he will never play the flute again. The description about this last meeting was quite interesting. When Krishna went to meet Radha, he was a young lover who played a musical instrument. When he returned, he was a political and military strategist who would lead a great war. 

Anyway, back to this movie - Ajay Devgan and Tabu are so gorgeous! It's as if they revel in the ache of incompleteness.

5. I finished reading a book by Becky Chambers, "A Psalm for the Wild Built". Wrote about it here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/book-1-psalm-wild-built-becky-chambers-mukta-raut-ype1f/?trackingId=m%2F%2F4ESahRWu6QWuYYCKtrA%3D%3D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)