What all has changed

 I went to an office party for the first time in over a decade. (I am writing the blog after such a long gap as if it doesn't matter.) Maybe it doesn't. It's nice to know whether I have a physical home or not I have a psychological spot to always come to. Until Google decides otherwise. 

So I carry on waiting for the whims of Google or God.

Anyway - office party.

I went. Wore a really chic charcoal wrap dress from Zara, nide pumps from Zara, a string of pearls and all that. The party was in a club/ bar sort of place and there was a DJ belting out "jhumka giraa re" every 10 minutes. And then I was forced to dance. I was so so uncomfortable. I had liked sitting and having my orange squash with another quiet colleague. He and I were sitting next to each other and communicating via text to one another. The music really was too loud. 

I was a little shocked at how much some people were enjoying themselves while I looked as if I could have a seizure. Truly - how different we all are.

But I had jeera rice and chhole and came back home to some chai and massage and my favourite thing - a chat with Papa. 

And it got me to blog. So maybe everything happens for a reason.

Comments