And then...

 Wanted to make a quick note to capture the stuff that happened yesterday. Well, not much but I got very fed up with how I was feeling so I chopped off a lot of my hair. Then I suddenly realized what I had done and called up a place near my house to get the damage curtailed (or anything that didn't make me look like a murderer trying to go into a quick and drastic disguise. The person who runs this place, Bae, just near Pali Market, was gracious enough to not look too shocked (considering he had cut my hair earlier). He did what he could and I left. (If you are in Bandra and you want a haircut, that's a spot I would recommend - Bae. It's in the same place that Mad O Wot used to be.) 

There's a store near the Mount Mary Basilica where I saw the sweetest porcelain/ ceramic piece of Joseph, Mary, and a baby Jesus. I wanted to buy it but the place seems to overcharge a whole lot over the weekend. Maybe I will try buying it later. 

I came back home and was feeling so heavy and tired. Still changed and went out for my walk. Last night was such a deliciously lovely walk! The weather was nice and crisp, there was a high tide so it was breezy and there were so many cute kids at Bandstand - running around with bits of fluorescent clothing or shoes or toys on them. 

Got home and tried to work a little bit more. But then I soothed myself down, determined what to watch on Netflix next - a comedy series called Boss Lady or something with Tiffany Hadish, and slept off. 

It's getting cold in Bombay. While this city weaves magic with all shades of darkness, there's some adventure in winter nights and the way it holds any kind of light like a baby holding its very first snowflake.

It's getting cold in Bombay and the wonder dust makes you sneeze.  

Comments