What has been happening

Problem with the laptop occurred again. Sometimes I feel that it is time for me to shift to another profession or another method of working where I don't have to use a computer. Playing with children comes to mind and if adults weren't so pedantic about stuff, I could get a shot.

First of all, I think children like me. Like this little boy Hameed I met on Bandstand the other day. He was a tiny, chubby thing in a waist coat. Wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing full pants with the hem rolled up. He was running around and bumped into me. I asked him, "What's up?" To which he gurgled quite vociferously, no doubt informing him of the many things that were going on in his existence. I could have explored that friendship more dearly but a dour looking man came and led him away. Must be the father. 

I saw the series "The Chair" on Netflix. It has the lazy comfort of packaged oatmeal...nothing superb but David Duchovny's cameo and Susan O's performance were solid.

That's that for now. There is a fair bit else but I think I will watch the fairy lights and sip cold water for some time. 

We survive much. And we must celebrate as much as we survive. 

Comments