Wednesday

 It was the second day of shoot and it is so noisy, tiring, and usually frustrating. But I continue to be amazed by the camera and the people that use it. Without it, my story could be a book. Without it, the actors could be in a play. But with it...it's a set up that involves so many people, so much money, so much hassle, and so much joy.

Today that actor refused to wear white. Apparently the astrologically correct color to wear today is yellow. I myself was wearing a pink sleeveless top and polka-dotted plants. Maybe it is the absolute Rahu-Ketu uniform so he avoided me completely. 

I don't think anyone likes him except for the most important stakeholder - the camera. He just acquires a leonine/ panther-like glory when the camera rolls on. The crease on his shirt feel like peaks of foam of the ocean. His eyes are mellow, yet haunting. He is persuasive. 

But then the camera stops rolling and he is back with his silly lizard personality. 

Maybe I am being harsh on him. The first day we met, he had asked me if I thought people would respond to me the same way if I didn't write. I had said "Yes" but cannot really say. Or maybe I can. I haven't met anyone who reads in Bandra. 

But without reading, this guy had asked me a very perceptive question. 

Well...people are surprising. 

Comments