About the blog

This year my posts are going to be targeted towards something specific. My writings will fall in one of these three categories:

1. What I learned today 
2. What I remembered today
3. What I wish I would have said

Nowadays whenever a month begins, I get the feeling that someone in my family will die by the time the month is over. This makes me nervous but not as much as usual. I mean there's not much I can do about it. Unless I die. Then I will not need to do anything. (Am guessing.)

I just burned something in the kitchen. 

Anyway the point of this post is that I will write something in the aforementioned three categories. The readership has grown quite a lot. This is neither the reason for the new direction nor the outcome of the old one. 

I just needed an anchor today. 

Comments