Tiring

 It has been a long, long day! Not too bad since much work got done. And much piled on my plate. I still have a lot to do and I wonder if I should work more or call it a night.

Maybe call it a night. Or maybe work. 

Had gone out last night. It was good but I didn't get enough sleep. Had a massive headache and nausea this afternoon. Slept for forty minutes and am feeling better now.

Had 'Nourish' organic muesli with cold milk. Feels nice. 

Didn't speak to dad. Tomorrow maybe. 

Watched 'A Castle for Christmas' today. So sweet. Also I like any movie where a freelance writer is so rich that she can afford to buy a castle, pay off land mortgages, etc. 

Anyway, I was thinking about what kind of people I admire. I think this trait is becoming more important for me now - I admire people who can be happy for someone else, even if that someone else has something they really want but don't have yet. I find that generosity of spirit really excellent! 

Okay, tired now. Still have to decide whether I wrap things up or continue.


Comments