A day, a festival, a bunch of pictures

 My friend, M, visited me and we had planned to walk around in Bandra wearing sequins, taking in Christmas lights.

We waited until it got mellow, wore our shimmering dresses and headed out. I think we were looking damn good! 

Anyway, we walked down to Suzette first and had a pastry and juice. Then we walked to Mount Mary. Now, walking to Mount Mary was a damn smart thing to do. There were so many people on the roads. But the Christmas lights were so pretty. It looked like clutches of twinkling constellations got caught in the nets of local Fisher folks in Bandra and someone in the skies cast the net over the suburb.

I don't take very good pictures and I damaged my phone somewhat. But here it is. In the words of the director Bergman, "Let us be happy while we are."

















And me... happy!




Comments