Saturday

It was a nice enough day.

Had someone from Urban Clap for some grooming stuff. These girls are really so sweet! I have used beauticians from UC in Bangalore, Bandra, and Mumbai. And it's always been great. Can't say the same for Carpenters and plumbers. But the masseuses and beauticians are very, very good.

My thumb was hurting damn badly on account of the ripped off nail. Couldn't sleep at all last night. I tried to use my non-dominant hand to work. My God, does it take time! But this is something I plan to do systematically...use my left hand for doing things. Ambidexterity is quite a skill to aspire for.

Went to the gym for a bit and then walked to Mount Mary's. Felt really good. 

Had a bitter-sweet dream in the afternoon. 

Yesterday had picked up poha papads from the Farmer's Store. It was so nice! 

Saw an exceptionally good looking man on the way. Really good looking. He was a Sardar and the best brow-bone structure and bridge of a nose that I have seen on a living human male. (His side profile was the type of sketch you see in anime drawings...if the anime drawings had Sardars.) I am partial to faces with full beards and his was nice. Not ultra manicured like someone in a music video nor so free-flowing that you want to do pranaam in front of him and ask for blessings. This guy was so handsome that for a brief second, I forgot about my thumb and the fact that tomatoes were 100 bucks today. Classical good looks have their place in helping society cope with troubling times. 

That's my gratitude list right there.


Comments