Getting some place

 I have been feeling a little heavy headed and heavy hearted today. Have to pack. There's lots to do. I am just sitting in the middle of a ton of stuff looking at a gaping piece of luggage. I don't know what the resistance is.

I'm fatigued. 

Today V came over and we had tea. He said that the squirrel that had once visited my chilli plants would now be lost because they weren't there. I felt a little sad for the squirrel. 

Today when I said goodbye to V, I don't know...I felt I've said bye to him before. (I obviously HAVE said bye to him before when he leaves after visiting.) But I don't know when we will meet again. More importantly, if we ever will. This whole scene felt like a strong deja Vu. It has happened before. 

Sometimes I feel that a big part of human existence is to act all surprised at an assumed new day when it's just a regurgitated piece of time.

THAT'S the real LOL - Life on Loop. 


Comments