As things stand

 V came over today after ages. It was good but now that he has a bike, I guess I had wanted another ride on that beautiful beast of his. It seemed a little rude and greedy to ask. He did get me phirni, which was nice. Now I am thinking if there ever could be a situation where I could go on a ride on Roma eating phirni. That would be the best. Just need to keep reminding myself that it's not my bike. And it belongs to a rather moody person with first-world problems. Anyway, let's see when the next ride happens.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to shifting furniture, doing laundry, buying veggies and hopefully going to a tailor. 

Maybe some street shopping because I may have to drop into office later this week. Won't buy clothes but maybe a piece of chunky jewelry would be nice. 

And maybe get my hair washed in a salon. 

I guess I will just pick the non-chore tasks and feel guilty at leisure.

Comments