Gfrured

 There was a joke in Seinfeld where he says that isn't it interesting that every day only so much life  happens that can fit in a newspaper? I also think it is interesting that we are given a consistent segment of eternity, 24 hours, every day to deal with.

I am really exhausted. Have had a heavy heart for a while. Don't know why. My father got vaccinated today. He looks so happy. I saw that picture and started getting fever.

Don't know about anything else but I am not well I feel. Need to go to a doc but I really am scared of going to doctors. I don't know where this phobia comes from but I feel that they will remove my innards and replace them with that of an amphibian.( I can only recall frog as an amphibian. Which are the others? )

Anyway, I had a bad dream again today. I am having lots of bad dreams and when I woke up, I was croaking like a frog. Maybe it was just a hoarse voice but who will take a chance?

Work is endless. End.Less.

And now I am out of potatoes. 

I would like Artificial Intelligence to be chipped into aaloo so that before they gets over, the last spud spawns other potatoes instantly.

I don't know if that's in the realm of AI. But who cares. My insides are turning into those of a frog. 

A friend is possibly coming over later for chai. That should be good. 


Comments