And so...

Soon, in a few days - actually from tomorrow in a sense, I begin a rather intense phase of my life. Something that is feeling scary and exciting. I didn't think such a thing would happen so quickly...but turns out, it has. Of course, when anything this new comes up, you wonder how you are going to cope with it. There's no way of knowing, of course, other than getting into it headlong. But I suppose, one just has to be open to the new experience reconfiguring you completely. It's already clear that what happens from tomorrow requires me to be a completely different person. The question is, "Can I be?" I don't know. "Do I want to be?" Absolutely. 

There was a quote on Elizabeth Gilbert's Facebook page that went something like this, "The person you think you are can't handle what's happening. The person you actually are, can."

And at this specific point I begin a new segment in a rather nice life. 



Comments