Quieter

Today was a very angry and tiring day. I am so exhausted that I could drop everything and just go away somewhere in a heartbeat. 

Nowadays there's a rather large crow that sits on the railing outside my flat and it caws and caws and caws. Today it had hopped in and was taking a tour of the living room. My father was sitting and reading a magazine oblivious to it all.

I shooed it away. It was quite large. The size of a smallish toddler. When it flew away, I sensed the heft of its wings. 

Sometimes I dream that I wake up and right outside the windows of my bedroom I see a large lit strip leading to a place in the clouds. Maybe the moon even or the hippie candied crust of a rainbow.

Anyway, I made good daal today. And strangely the storyboarding that I had to do, got done.

So maybe that's the high point of the day - I got through it.

Comments