Now, it is sickening

 The body ache is too much! It is really too much. It feels as if I have worked out a lot and I haven't. Well, I did do some stretches the other day after a long while but...

It's interesting just what all is aching. My eyelids are. It's strange but they actually are. And my breasts are so sore. It's horrible! The other day I was watching a series where this girl's mom dies of breast cancer and she also has the same mutation gene so she is also susceptible. So she goes for check-ups and all that and it gets too tedious for her. So she decides to get a double mastectomy done. In the series - which is really glossy - this portion felt a little gritty. She was not able to lift her hands, her new breasts were sore, etc. Maybe that got inside me - this could be my story. Except that life without medical insurance takes a different turn. 

Anyway, even the sleep feels as if I am buried somewhere - somewhere nice though. It's pink, candy-flossed, and laced with arsenic (I had LOVED that Cary Grant film - Arsenic and Old Lace). 

But the sun is shining, the birds are flying, and the sky is blue-ing. 

There's great solace in this. 

Comments