A good day

 Today I returned the advance money I had taken for a couple of projects that my heart was just not in. I felt instantly better. I tried and successfully walked up 8 floors after said refund. One of the things that I am very grateful for is being able to not take the money for days I have not worked or for projects that I found really biring. Am not a millionaire or anything but I would rather lose out on money from projects that warmed my heart than earn from those that left me cold. This is not just honour or anything. I am very sensitive about the energy with which I earn money. If I do not feel I deserve it, I fall sick. Of course, as a counterpoint, I am looking for ways to sue a company that really made my life hell for so many months. 

PG had visited me today and it felt so so good! I felt a little normal after a long while.

Papa is coming tomorrow (fingers crossed) and I can't wait! It will be a lot of fun, I think. If not fun, it will be a lot of relief. I will have him in front of my eyes and that's good. Now that I think about it, he didn't sound so eager to be watched over too closely. But coexistence requires rules and he will just have to put up with my constant monitoring. Unlike my brother who always looks for a way to get out of the house, I have been living quite well as a hermit. 

I suppose I can be a scary figure. 

Anyway, yay for tomorrow! 

Comments