Wazah

 Something was playing on my mind today. It was a good day. Can't complain. My cook didn't seem too happy today. She is worried about her kids. They are unemployed and they don't want to do housework because they feel it's a step down.I had asked to meet with her daughter. Her daughter had apparently worked in an office. But my cook is not very forthcoming.

I was not feeling too nice so V took me to Bandstand to watch the sunset. Today he told me about rust on boats and how one cleaned them. We sat at our favourite spot and had coffee and boost. Sometimes I wish I had a month or so to just meet him for a few hours everyday and simply hang out. Walk around with no agenda, go sit at Worli seaface or Juhu. I mean...I don't mind spending the downtime alone either. Which I most likely will because V makes too much of a fuss being out in the heat. For someone who grew up in Bombay, he has such a problem with heat and humidity. It's laughable.

Anyway we came home and I made a quick cup of tea before sitting down for a call. He was getting ready to leave anyway. Then the call got delayed. So I decided to wear my gold dress and tall black boots to convince V to go out to a nice place someday. I think the black and the gold scared him a little bit. He mentioned quite a few times that maybe Bombay was not the place to wear it, where is the AC going to be strong enough, etc. etc. I think he was just going to get embarassed walking next to me. But I am going to wear my boots and gold dress before it's too late.

I had worn shorts and a cotton tee today to Bandstand and I wasn't really cold. It will soon be hot. That gold dress and those black boots will have to be relegated to the back of the cupboard until eternity then. 

Hmm. So what should I do?

Anyway, I had weighty issues on my mind in the morning. We have progressed to figuring out wardrobe. Not too shabby. 

Comments