A few pictures, a few words


This is the lazy kitty, one of several, sleeping outside the laptop store. The cats in Bandra are so fat! 

My school! Unlike my brother's posh school (which had Naseeruddin Shah's children and kids of a ton of celebrities), mine was a humble one. I still remember the day when my brother came home from school to tell Ma that he had swimming classes next week onwards. They would be going to Otters Club! It was the same day I had drawn a pool in Art class. That's the closest my school got to those amenities. :-) Sweet times though.

'Title Waves' (isn't it a cute name for a bookstore?) is opposite my school. It wasn't there when I was growing up. In fact, I think we had a few hutments opposite the school. A couple of kids from those places came to our school.


I used to visit this library in my ninth and tenth grade. My closest friend, R, had recommended it to me. I discovered Barbara Cartland here.

This spot also opened much later. It was called 'Just around the corner'. They had the best (and also the first) salad bars and sandwich counters in the suburbs. But I think it wasn't doing too well because people wouldn't come there thinking it was only a gym. (The name didn't indicate an eatery. And I am only speculating here.) So they changed it. I think the original name was much better, though.

It has become really swanky inside!

Black coffee with hazelnut syrup in cutlery the colour of snow. Ah!

Picked this up at Title Waves. Seems interesting. Got started on it while sipping coffee.


Me. Really really REALLY missing Goa, hammock, a lazy or crazy sea, and peace! Ah, Goa. Even in its absence, it makes me smile.


Comments