Ciao Tuesday

I like these little snatches of light and colour I see from my window. It looks like the road is embroidered with mismatched glitter. Leaves one with a cheery feeling.

This morning I had gone for a walk and in the evening, I did a little yoga. I often forget just how nourishing I find yoga. And how fascinating its efficiency is at showing just how misaligned and stubborn one has become. (One of my yoga teachers in Pune had told me that the spine stores memories, as does the rest of the body...but the spine more so. The whole idea of making the spine flexible is to make it easy to release the past. And if you have a stiff back, etc., it means one is holding on to something stubbornly.) 

I just mainly dawdled through the day. Had a few calls and ate one phirni again that V had got. I then didn't do much. Not that I was idle but I want to go about my life with purpose and rest. J had once told me that when one lives in flow with some universal or cosmic current, you live with 'Sahej'...(Sahej in Hindi means ease. It's a beautiful word. In Koregaon Park in Pune, there was a  clothing store called Sahej. They had beautiful stuff in organic cotton. Sahej is a great name for apparel I think. Whatever drapes your body must feel and facilitate ease.)

Anyway, day ends. There is backlog of work. But I will tackle it tomorrow.


 

Comments