Don't want to...

 Today I am in some pain.

My toe-nail nearly got ripped off and is throbbing and bleeding. Still I went for a walk, spotted a vegan restaurant, and sat at Carter's. Bought Dettol, bandaid and cotton and considering I am the most cowardly, squeamish person in the world, I don't know how I will manage to wash and dress my wound.

My throat just swelled up for no reason. My friend tells me that my lymph nodes may be infected. I am supposed to gargle today but I haven't yet. 

I saw a lizard in the house and that also shaved off 5 years off my life. 

I have so much to finish. I haven't even started on that yet. 

Okay, now let's see all the good and happy things that happened:

1. I fit into my pants from H&M Bangalore, which I am so happy about. Looks quite good, I think.



2. Watched Tribhanga. I really liked it. I thought Tanvi Azmi was lovely. I know the movie has received a fair amount of criticism for being too 'pat' but I didn't think so. I think the movie just shows a compassionate view of how we are all creatures of compensation. If we don't get what we want from our parents, we will sculpt a life working out those choices.

3. Tried the vegan burger from 'The Good Do' on Carter's. It was nice. They had forgotten to give ketchup or hotsauce...but it was okay. 

I have to muster up the courage to dress my wound or live with the pain. Choices, choices! And then maybe get to work.

Sicketsy. (I like this word that I made up...sicketsy.)









Comments