A conversation

 


Today V called. It made me happy. I couldn't meet him because I was waiting for my brother who didn't turn up. But it felt good talking to him, making plans for next week. He was telling me about the new, winter fruits and vegetables that are available in the local market. And then he made fun of me for wanting to visit the farmer's market in DeMonte Park tomorrow.

I love black candles. Love, love, love them. I love all candles but black ones especially...they look so Stoic, dignified, and majestic. I bought a few of them from Mount Mary. Lit one of them tonight. I was hoping to save them for a special occasion. But heck...I am a special occasion.

Time to unwind. My drink of contemplation for tonight is a cold Diet Coke. And let's see what comes up in rumination. 

Comments