Wednesday passes by

 It is quite astonishing just how choked for time I have been but still managed to go to the doctor, have some coffee with my friend, talk to her new trio of goldfish, and finish up something...while also tackling a tough issue with SBI. It really drained me out.

Anyway, I only have two to three hours of rest before I am up and at it again. The key is to calm down, really calm down, unknot the energy that stays trapped in anxious emotions and live through Thursday peaceably. 

Had a great dinner with Papa where he told me so many interesting stories. Then I washed the dishes and he made me the final coffee if the day (my favourite part), which I brought to work to wrap up a deliverable. 

I like these little pockets of sweet leisure that come on days when you think it will be too busy to breathe.


Comments