Stuff I have enjoyed today

  1. A bright, full moon in the sky. 
  2. Working on the short video script for a short ad.
  3. Had a moment of clean, pure peace when I meditated this morning.
  4. Really enjoying the Kominsky Method on Netflix. The female characters are sketchy but Michael Douglas and his friend/ agent - they are class acts. 
  5. The off-shoulder white and bright-printed sun-dress that a friend had gifted e in Pune.
  6. Epigamia coconut curds - I quite enjoyed their plain one with a pinch of salt and the mango flavored. The one with coconut jaggery was a bit of an acquired taste. It's a nice thing to cool off after a workout.
  7. Masala rice with soya nuggets, potatoes, and chilies. I love this! Also, if you pressure cook the soybean granules, they are so succulent!
  8. Afternoon nap
  9. Reasonable peace in the house
  10. My mom's bangle that I wear nowadays. My mom had the hands of an empress. She only wore beautifully crafted real jewellery and sometimes when I look down at my wrist as I type, I imagine it's her hand. I can't imagine her working on a storyboard or anything. But who knows - if I focus on the bangle, maybe she can send me ideas through the pulse points on the wrist.
(I think until I feel some measure of peace with whatever is going on around me, I will stick to writing quick lists for the blog.)

Comments