The little things I enjoyed today

 Will make this quick:


1. A beautiful walk in the neighborhood. A bush had lavender blossoms that looked so serene and meditative. I also saw an uprooted tree which was slightly tragic. But the exposed roots looked magical - like the workings of a complicated destiny. (I have some pictures on Instagram, which you could check out.)

2. https://youtu.be/JHm39JA0YoE - I have been bingeing on this show so hard. I watch segments of this show on YouTube and I love it. I would like to be a salesperson in a store like this. (I love bridal gowns - especially the fitted ones with lace and beading all over. The online H&M store also carried a selection a while ago.)

3. Made a dip with vegetarian mayo, chopped green chillies, and a smidgeon of mustard oil. Had this with poha and corn chips.






Comments