267 of 15,400

Woke up really, really missing my mother.

Had a fight with a friend who had stayed over. I was just so angry. But in such cases, nowadays, I think of what my mother would have said or done. She would have told me to keep my heart open and give a benefit of the doubt - since several people have done the same for me. 

Then had a couple of calls for work - it is so frustrating. Iterations are the most frustrating things ever. I am going to take a break from work very soon - before the year has ended. I don't care how I live - although I live well. What the fuck is this? Why doesn't anyone in this country take responsibility for clarity of what they want? I don't get it. I mean what is the grand purpose of scope document and design guidelines and project schedule and unending calls of 'we want this ASAP'? What does all that shit mean? It may be more scientific to just get work based on your horoscope then. It is as 'scientific' or 'ridiculous' as anything else all these big-shots are following. 

All this over-articulation and manic control with woolly clarity is irritating.

I can keep my heart open for only two instances per day. My friend took up one chance. And the first client call took up another chance. The others got an earful. 

Anyway, I have a fever and body ache now. This city is getting cold as hell. Staying over at my pal's house. It's nice and cosy here. 

Will get to work now.

Thanks,
Mukta





Comments