258 of 15,400

I was thinking of writing down a list of things that made me happy but it reminded me of the last paragraph of Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath and David Foster Wallace's speech, "This is water." Both very powerful speeches but both these people killed themselves. So I think I should ease up on all this gratitude and positive stuff. At times it feels like the dry bits of shit squeezed out from a constipated heart.

So today it was a bummer. Had a fight with two people. Bad ones. Since the last few days, I really have been trying to be kind. But then today I sensed that kindness was not silence. Some things had to be said. 

Anyway, the anger is creeping out. It's getting more palpable. Something has to be done about this.

Have come for a movie now to this mall, Vega City mall in Banerghatta. The H&M sale is so awesome! It's better than the one in Whitefield. There are silk and linen tops is rich shades of Brandy, chocolate, taupe, and ivory. Really chic. There was a white blazer that I tried out. It looked so beautiful! The pants I am wearing today are from H&M - a snakeprint. There are leopard print slip dresses, long gowns in a luscious emerald silk, and tall heels in grey and glitter. So lovely!

I'm waiting for my friend to turn up. Having a chai latte at the Starbucks in here. Damn nice! 

Comments