250 of 15,400

Things I am grateful for today:

1. Had chhole and rice. So tasty! I love chhole chaawal with some chopped onions, green chillies slit and salted, and lemons on the side.

2. Had water in the taps.

3. Spoke to three of my friends after so long! It felt so good! Really...it was beautiful. I think when you talk to a close friend from long ago who you've not been in touch with, you just feel rainbow hearts forming around you.

4. Wore a new skirt and top today. The skirt was this slightly dull indigo print with rust trimming. And the top was a teal halter top with mirror-work. It looked nice.

5. Did a little stretching today. One round of the chandranamaskara. I don't really get the space at home to do my yoga. Even though it's a big house. Anyway, it's a start.

6. It rained today and it sounded soft and mellifluous. The sounds of your favorite people in a different room when you're taking a nap.

7. Finished a little bit of work. Have to finish one whole other assignment. However, one part is done. It feels good.

8. My friend sent a picture of her nephew. He is so cute and jolly. He has four teeth and is 7 months old.

9. Dad and brother are okay.

10. My laptop is working. 

Comments