251 of 15,400

Things I am grateful for today:

1. A burgundy and gold leaf kurta that I wore. It was nice.

2. Found my nose ring.

3. Walked out into the rain. It pittered and pattered and puddled all along the road. And it always looks like an awesome opening scene of a movie.

4. Had a really good cup of hot chocolate at the Mystic Mama cafe.

5. Came across a book called Devi by Ramesh Menon. It is an abridged version of the Devi purana. It looked interesting. Want to get that.

6. Liked the ajwain paratha and tandoori gobhi that I ate.

7. Finished the work I had to wrap up for today.

8. Had a massage.

9. Clicked a really nice picture of a table outside the cafe.

I love the look of the picture. It looks as if there's a couple in another dimension having a conversation while the mountain goat, lost from a parallel world, looks on.

10. Spoke to a friend who has written a lot of books. Felt so good!

Comments