Day 82 of 14,600

I had a meeting today. It was in the Good Earth cafe which is a lovely place but it shuts too soon. They sell Kombuchas there. Would like to try them soon. Ate a mushroom and spinach sandwich that was very tasty. I think they had used multi-grain bread and I tried the toasted variation. Instead of fries, they had given a lettuce salad that was possibly tastier than anything I have had in a long time. I don't like salads but this one was nicely salted and evenly coated with olive oil.

Really enjoyed my coffee this morning as I snuggled in my sleeping bag.

After my meeting, I headed over to Koshy's because it's a really old coffee house. Jawaharlal Nehru and Queen Elizabeth have had coffee here apparently. It was nice and I really enjoyed the vegetable cutlet and one knob of boiled beetroot they had provided as 'salad'. (This certainly isn't a Good Earth.)

Spoke to mum. That's the sweetest voice in the world.




Comments